Scholarship and Grant Fund
Donations made to the LCA Scholarship and Grant Fund provide direct tuition support to qualifying students who, due to family finances, might not otherwise be able to access the quality education that LCA provides. This means that about 60% of our students have the capacity to experience LCA, in part, because of the generosity of donors to our Scholarship and Grant fund. Thank you for helping us equip minds and inspire hearts.
LCF Endowment Fund
Designate your gift to this endowment fund that recognizes academic performance, assists with financial aid for deserving families, and provides educational resources for our students and faculty.
- Gary Brown Memorial Scholarship
- Adam Dean Howley Memorial Scholarship
- Ken Fernald Memorial Scholarship
Supporting Christian education is easy, and there are many ways your contributions can be put to work for Laconia Christian Academy. Click the link below to go to our online giving portal, and select how your gift should be applied
- Building and Grounds
- Professional Development
- Where Needed Most
Support LCA through a variety of Estate Planning Options:
- Establish a bequest to the LCF Scholarship Endowment Fund
- Designate the LCF Fund as a beneficiary of your IRA
- Assign the LCF Fund on your Life Insurance Policy
- Name the LCF Fund as a POD (Payable on Death) or a TOD (Transfer on Death) on CD’s, investments, and savings accounts
- Set up a Charitable Gift Annuity
- Create a Charitable Remainder Trust
- Make a gift of Stock to the LCF Fund
We can arrange for a tax and investment consultation upon request.
Service Learning Trips
Laconia Christian Academy places importance on training students to serve others before and after graduation. Students do local community service each month, and also have the opportunity to travel internationally on service trips in grades 11 and 12. Click the link below to designate your gift to Service and help our students do good near and far.